22 września 2018 03:35:29

Delivery Calendar Questions?

• Wysłany: 6 months ago
Is there a trial option for the Delivery Calendar widget? We need to see how entries are displayed in the Admin view. Does it show event dates for pickup or delivery on the 'Sales/Orders' admin page? Am I able to search by these fields to show lists of orders by delivery or pickup date? And, can I edit the delivery/pickup date for any order as an administrator?

Thanks.
Hello Scott,

There is no trial, but I may install it on our demo store, so you will be able to test it. Which nopCommerce version you are using?
Backing to the point, you can not edit dates even as administrator, nor filter it anyhow. It`s showing delivery dates on each order details only.
Thank you for suggestions.
Thanks for your reply...

We are using version 4.0.

So, will it show either delivery or pickup dates on the order details page? Is there a plan to release functionality that will allow the admin to change the dates on the back-end? We are trying to find a good catering event management solution and this is the only functionality that nopCommerce is lacking in. If you have another app or advice regarding how to allow customers to select delivery or pickup dates and times, then allow admin to edit those dates and times it would be appreciated.
Hello Scott,
We do not have any plans to implement that to plugin. It is added to roadmap, but without any estimated time or decision about implementing.
Anyway, we have discussed about your requirement, and we recommend to use another solution, which will need to be developed. With that solution, you will be able to achieve what you are asking for.

By the way, if you manage catering business, maybe you will be interested to have a look on another project - GrandNode. That is free (open source), fast (MongoDB database - free database), and cross platform (full support) e-Commerce solution, which implementing reservation feature which may help you in your business.