22 września 2018 03:55:28

GrandNode Theme breaks the site

• Wysłany: 7 months ago
Hi All,

After installation of GrandNode theme for v3.9 my web site is broken.

Short prelude: I had previous issues with GrandNode theme for nopCommerce v3.70 which problem we wasn't able to solve. The problem is described in this topic: https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/50789/grandnode-theme-does-not-show-drop-down-product-attribute.aspx

Then I decided to install nopCommerce v3.90 - absolutely fresh installation with no other plugins except NivoSlider.
The theme GrandNode is coming with a plugin.

Firstly I installed the plugin. Then changed the theme. When I open the public site it breaks down.
The short exception form the log is:

Themes\GrandNodeTheme\Views\Shared\_Root.Head.cshtml(13): error CS1061: 'Nop.Core.Domain.StoreInformationSettings' does not contain a definition for 'DisplayMiniProfilerForAdminOnly' and no extension method 'DisplayMiniProfilerForAdminOnly' accepting a first argument of type 'Nop.Core.Domain.StoreInformationSettings' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

I found that this property comes in nopCommerce v4.00.
So it seems that the problem is with the deploy of the theme/plugin.
For me parts of the theme/plugin are developed for version 4.00 but wrongly deployed into the plugin/theme for version 3.90

Regards,
Boris
  • Wysłany: 7 months ago
Hello Boris,

Thank you for your service call.
I have checked theme, and see DisplayMiniProfilerForAdminOnly exist only at the folder of 4.00 (which is valid only for nopCommerce 4.00).
I suppose you have uploaded version ready for nopCommerce 4.00 to your nopCommerce 3.90.