18 października 2018 16:52:19

Klarna Checkout plugin

• Wysłany: 10 months ago
Hello!

My company has recently encountered a weird issue with Klarna Checkout plugin for nopCommerce, when discounts are activated and assigned for product category, article number, or manufacturer.

Basically in the shopping cart, we have our products and apply the discount code, the all the prices of the products are lowered correctly, by the correct percentage (20% in this case). Total price is also lowered correctly.

When we move on to the checkout page, with Klarna Checkout plugin activated, the complete price displayed by Klarna Checkout plugin is different than the one generated by nopCommerce in the shopping cart. It usually is 20% lower than the shopping cart total price. The same difference applies when I use a 40% discount or any other percentage based discount. Sometimes, the price becomes even higher than the one in the shopping cart. There is not much in terms of patterns, since Klarna Checouts price can go either way.

Did anyone ever encountered such issue? Could you point me in the right direction? I am starting to be afraid there may be an issue with local settings of the Klarna Checkout plugin, and I would prefer not to meddle with that until I am absolutely certain it is neccessery.

Thank You and All the best!
Michal
Hello Michal,

Have you download recent version? Please download plugin again, and after files replace touch main global.asax file - add anything, delete what you have added and save. This will force restart application with configuration refreshment.
Hello!

The plugin was downloaded and installed around August-September this year (2017), for nopCommerce 3.90, so it's basically the latest version of it.

Do you have any exprience if just reinstalling it will solve the problem? Any experience with this particular bug?
Hi,

Plugin was modify after you have ordered and downloaded. That is why I asked to download plugin again and replace files with refresh configuration.