18 października 2018 16:11:10

Cannot Send to eBay, plugin says:"Attachment request file is missing."

• Wysłany: one year ago
I am using trial version of the eBay plugin for version 3.8. When I try to send the product to eBay(production account) I get "Attachment request file is missing" message.

I noticed that I get this error on products that I just added with my own plugin. The ones that came with the nop database don't get this error.
Could the issue be in the fact that that the plugin was installed before I added these products, or I am missing some info for these products?
Hello Martin,
No, that is not the reason.
The best way to be informed what is missing is to check option on eBay product settings - "Show recommendation from eBay". Each category have different requirements. If that option would be checked, then on product page eBay tab will be shown eBay recommendations.
Please note, if you trying to access eBay sandbox, there may be some issues, related to changes eBay - very soon profiles would be mendatory (January 2017).
Thank you for the quick response, but still I can't find my way around. The item that is successfully sent to eBay is a smartphone (the well known Lumia 1020 from nop's demo db) and the one that fails is again a smartphone. Both product categories are mapped to the same eBay category and both products have similar options set - name,  description, price etc.

Is there another way I can check what exactly is missing - I don't see anything in nop's log?
Hi,
To help you more, I would need to have access to your admin panel. Is that possible?
Please send us data to login via our ticket system.
Please note, we will be back to office December, 27th.
ОК, If I am not able to resolve it by then I will create a ticket.

Thank you.